The 30-Year, 160 MPH Seal-Tite Gutter System Wind Warranty is available on orders to meet a project's specification. It provides a maximum of 30 years, 160 MPH coverage for the repair or replacement of any portion of the roof edge system that has failed due to a defect in Metal-Era supplied materials.
- ANSI/SPRI GT-1 tested to comply with the Standard for Gutter Systems
Sizes range from 8" up to 14" face heights to accommodate multiple nailers and coverage requirements.
Factory fabricated miters and endcaps provide a cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing appearance. This eliminates the need for field fabrication, providing time and labor savings.
- Rauch Alignment Bar
- Lower Mounting Hanger
- Pre-Assembled Z-Bracket
- Gutter with Pre-Attached Cleat
- Splice Plates
- Fasteners and Pop-Rivets
Can be manufactured in the following materials.
- 22 ga. Galvanized Steel
- .050” Aluminum
- .063” Aluminum
Choose among a wide range of standard colors and finishes that meet your job requirements. A 30-Year Kynar 500® Finish Warranty is included on coil-coated standard colors. Custom post-coated Kynar 500® colors are available with an included 10-Year Kynar 500® Finish Warranty or a 20-Year Kynar 500® Finish Warranty is available upon request.
Anodized finishes are also available and come with a 5-year warranty (no warranty available for coil anodized finishing; Post-coat/Class 1 Batch Anodized is available with a 5-year warranty with an option to increase to a 10-year warranty for an upcharge). Please email Technical Services regarding pricing for Anodized finishes.
Please note: Express colors available in shorter lead times for 24 ga., .040” and .050” only. Standard lead times, which may be longer, apply for 22 ga. and .063”.
- Provided in 12'-0" lengths.
- Larger sizes accommodate the drainage of large roof areas with minimal downspouts.
- No external brackets or wind straps translates to faster lead time because no post-paint is required.
- Pre-assemble components on the roof to increase safety and ease of handling during installation.
- Rauch Alignment Bar is a unique tool that ensures the proper placement of lower mounting hanger.
- Pre-punched holes provide quicker installation and ensure correct fastener placement and spacing.
- Adapts easily to optional waterproofing applications with gutter apron, drip edge, or termination bar.